Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Back! And with a MilSpouse Fill in!

1. Were you named after anyone?
My first name was just a name both of my parents liked and my middle is after my great grandmother, Marie.

2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
I usually go french or a deep red.

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
Depends on how skanky the bathroom looks but mostly my hands and I just wash very well afterwards.

4. When you were a little kid, what TV character did you have a crush on?
JTT. Yep, I admitted it. Well more so Leonardo DiCaprio. I swore I was going to marry him.

5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose?
I think taste. I'm not one of those "food lovers" so I could go with everything tasting bland. Sure would help with weight loss :)

1 comment:

Followers