Sunday, July 11, 2010

Running on 2.5 hours of sleep

I know I said I didn't want this blog to be a sympathy blog or me feeling sorry for myself, because I'm not but its just been one of those weeks. Well past few days really. With the car accident and feeling totally overwhelmed with school as well as a few other situations, I would really love it if I had my husband here to support me. I need a hug and to hear "baby it's all going to be okay".

Its been a bit since I've heard from the DH. I know he's been really busy with his mission and everything that's going on over there so I don't blame him. It's always these lapses in communication when something goes wrong. It's like clockwork.

So I am going to put my big girl panties on and deal with it, like I always do. I don't have the time to break down or give up.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. It's gotten me through 310 days of deployment.

    I'm sorry you're having "FML" moments a little more than usual lately; you know I'm ALWAYS here to listen and talk shit about other milwives with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers