Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thirty-One gifts

New business venture guys!

www.mythirtyone.com/amk

Please check out my site and let me know if you'd like to order anything or have questions! I have fallen in love with their products and the quality is amazing and the prices are affordable! Everything comes in several patterns which you can view on the online catalog and can be personalized!

Here are some of my favorite products:

Utility tote $29.50

Stores everything! I love to put mine in the back seat of my car to keep all of my son's things organized! And its so easy to bring in and out!

Thermal lunch tote $14

I have used mine that came in my starter kit quite a few times already! It's perfect for us mom's on the go!

Weekender Tote $72

Perfect for those unexpected getaways!

There are so many more amazing products so don't be shy and take a peak! I am currently hosting an online party for all of my own of the area friends from the 14th-24th. You can e-mail me at amkthirtyone@yahoo.com with questions or an order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers