Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in Friday

1. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?

Massachusetts to Tennessee. It took us 3 days with a 6 month old. Stopped in DC, then Knoxville, then the 4ish hours to Clarksville. We hit a rain storm about 25 minutes from Clarksville and we couldn't see 2 feet in front of the car the rain was coming down so hard! Luckily, drivers down there have come up with a method to drive safely by putting on their hazards to avoid accidents. I wouldn't have been able to see the car in front of me otherwise. Needless to say, its not a drive I ever want to do again but I'll be doing it in a few months.

2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.

No but I love to take lots and lots of pictures. One of these days I'll create something with all of them.

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?

Having my own space. Although since February I feel like a teenager again living in Mommy and Daddy's house.

4. What song brings a tear to your eye?

"Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood. Something I try not to think about but having your husband in a very volatile combat zone, its something I have needed to accept and realize is a very real possibility. But I still don't like to think about it.

5. Describe your first plane ride. (how old you were, where you were heading, etc.)

I was a baby, flying to Texas to visit my mom's twin brother and my godfather. I obviously don't remember but my parents said I was a pretty good flier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers