Friday, October 22, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill In

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird? I kind of have to be both at this point serving dual roles as a mom and a student. Shane is up anywhere from 6:30 to 7:30 and I am up to usually midnight working on school work.
2. What makes you jealous? Moms who bounce back like they didn't just have a baby. It's been a long road for me...
3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Yes and am actually almost done. I have everyone's gift picked out if I haven't already ordered it! I plan to not be in a retail store after December 1st.
4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight? Ohhh... some sort of fabulous salad with steak and gorgonzola cheese. Okay mouth is officially watering.
5. Where was your first kiss? Is it bad that I don't really remember? I remember the first silly kiss when I was like 10, but I really can't remember my first actual kiss.... I DO however remember Matt and I's first kiss. All of our first (well ALMOST all... you'll see why its an almost) happened on a front porch of some sort. The first time we kissed was on our friend Paul's front porch and the first time he said "I love you" was on his parents front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers