Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Fill in Friday

  1. What are some things on your bucket list? I haven't thought to much about this. I'm so used to living day to day and "hurrying up and wait" but I know I want to buy a house, travel to Greece, visit the Eiffel Tower...
  2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? I have been a milspouse for 5 years and we have been stationed at Fort Myer, VA and Fort Campbell, KY.
  3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? Come Home- One Republic, Just Another Day in Paradise-Phil Vassar, Better Life-Keith Urban
  4. What is your favorite kind of pizza? ANY kind of veggie pizza. I hate meat on my pizza. Just no olives please!
  5. What are three good things in your life right now? First and foremost, my husband. I am blessed that he is in good spirits and healthy during his deployment. Second, my amazing little boy. He is beyond a blessing and I am so incredibly amazed at how much I could love someone. Third, my fellow milspouses. I don't know how I'd be getting through this deployment without them. It is so nice to have a group of women I can trust to talk to and know they understand exactly what I am going through.

1 comment:

Followers