Friday, October 22, 2010

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!

63 days.

63 days till Christmas.

Can that even be real????

With all the changes/moves we have in my family, I really like to make sure we send out a fabulous Christmas card to our family and friends all over the country. The military has allowed us to make some great friends and also take them away from us so we're spread across the US, Europe, and Asia.

Shutterfly is a great (and affordable) place to create your Christmas cards. I'm excited to create and share our Christmas card this year with our family pictures we had done while Matt was home on R&R. Check out their holiday photo card designs! Also, I don't know about you, but I DESPISE writing out my address over and over so here's some adorable ideas for Christmas address labels. Besides Christmas cards and labels, Shutterfly also has some fabulous places for gifts as well. Just visit the main site and see for yourself! I've ordered my husband a few photobooks through them!

And for all my penny pinchers: Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!

So keep an eye out for our cards in the mail in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers