Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mommies out there!

It's my 2nd Mother's Day and second one spending it without my husband. But I really shouldn't complain since I'm not HIS mom. It just would nice to be able to spend the day as a family. Shane can't really appreciate me yet so for the mean time, it's Daddy's job to show him the ropes.

Shane had a bad day today which is entirely ironic since last year he was a terror too. He is getting two bottom molars so he was miserable. It was either nap time or he cried the entire day. Mom and I went and did some damage at Ann Taylor Loft while he was napping.

So nothing major today although my husband made me feel so special by leaving me a special note on my Facebook. That was the perfect thing to wake up to. I am so blessed.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers